Warranty & RMA
15 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
If you are dissatisfied with your phone, you can return the product that you purchased on www.mygsphone.com within 15 days. The 15 days begins from the date you receive the phone, and you can ask for a refund from GS Phone for any reason.
To qualify for a refund, all the following conditions must be met:
- Before a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Service can be requested, you need to create an account on the website and register the IMEI of your phone to your account.
- An RMA must be requested from GS Phone within 15 days from the date of receipt of shipment. To get it started, Go to http://mygsphone.com/request-warranty-rma and fill out the form, using your info and the IMEI found on your phone.
- The phone MUST have been purchased online in order to start an RMA through GS Phone. Any phones purchased through a dealer or distributor must request an RMA through the original seller.
- You will receive an email giving you the next steps in the RMA process. You will need your billing and shipping info prepared.
- If the reason for return is not as a result of a GS Phone product failure, there will be a 30% restocking fee charged to the customer.
- Returned product must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- You are not guaranteed credit or an exchange when issuing an RMA. We will issue an exchange or credit once we receive the return package.
Additional terms and conditions:
- RMA is valid for fifteen (15) days from the date you receive your phone.
- Phones ordered between November 1st and December 31st can be returned before January 15th of the following year (to give time to return Holiday gifts).
- All risk of loss or damage to the phone while it is being shipped to GS Phone will be on you.
- If you return a phone to GS Phone under any of these conditions, GS Phone retains the right to deny the return.
- without the RMA from GS Phone completed
- without all parts included in the original package
- that was not purchased through our website, but through an outside dealer or seller
Before sending in a phone for either a Return or Warranty claim, the client is responsible for saving and backing up all data on the phone (contacts, music, pictures, etc.). Once the phone is received by our office and processed for a Return or Warranty claim, all data will be erased from the phone. Data cannot be replaced, and we will not be responsible for any data lost on a returned or warranty-fulfilled phone.
|GS1 Raptor||Phone||24 Months|
|Protective and portfolio cases||15 days|
|USB charger and adapter||15 days|
- GS Phone warrants the original purchaser that your GS Phone product shall be free from defects in parts and design under normal use for a 2 year (24 month) period.
- GS Phone does not guarantee the phone’s performance will be flawless. There may be software-related bugs that inhibit the phone’s general operation, but these will be fixed through Wireless Software Updates.
- GS Phone is not responsible for damage caused from failure to follow the instructions related to the phone’s usage. This includes defective screens due to morphing of the phone, usually caused by keeping it in a tight front or back pants pocket.
Fixing the Issue
- If a hardware defect is found and a valid claim is received by GS Phone within the 2 Year Warranty Period, GS Phone will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, either
- repair the product at no charge, use new or refurbished replacement parts or
- replace the product with a new or refurbished product.
- Shipping and handling fees may be charged except under circumstances prohibited by law.
- This warranty is valid only for phones purchased on http://www.mygsphone.com and through certain dealers/sellers, and is valid to the extent permitted by warranty laws.
- Depending on how we address fixing the phone, the warranty after the service changes:
- If the phone has been fixed and returned to you through our warranty service, the original phone keeps its current warranty plan. If there are less than 30 days left on your warranty, the phone will be given a 30-day warranty period instead of the remaining warranty period.
- If the phone has been replaced through our warranty service, the original phone’s warranty is abolished, or “eaten up” and cannot be used again. The refurbished or new device you receive as the replacement obtains a 30-day warranty period to ensure the replacement phone is working properly.
How to Obtain Warranty Service
- Before a Warranty Service can be requested, you need to create an account on the website and register the IMEI of your phone to your account.
- A Warranty Service Order must be requested from GS Phone within 2 Year Warranty Period from the date you receive your phone. To get started, go to http://mygsphone.com/request-warranty-rma and fill out the form, indicating you are filing for a Warranty Fulfillment.
- Once you receive the email confirming your submission and with the next steps to follow, you must deliver or send the product, in packaging providing an equal degree of protection, to the address specified by GS Phone. In accordance with warranty law, GS Phone may require the customer to provide proof of purchase details and comply with registration requirements before receiving warranty service.
Be sure to include your RMA Ticket Number (will be sent in a confirmation email) on your package, and make sure you ship the package to this address:
2550 Fifth Ave., Suite 640
San Diego, CA 92103
- ONLY SHIP THE PHONE. No SIM cards, no SD cards, no accessories, no charger, only the phone. If more than the phone is sent in, you will be responsible for the shipping fee back.
- It is your responsibility to backup any data, including photos, music, documents, application data, or other materials you may have stored or preserved on the phone. Data, software, or other materials have the chance to be lost or reformatted during service, and GS Phone will not be responsible for any such damage or loss.
Contact GS Phone
For customer service please contact: email@example.com.
Exclusions and Limitations
- This warranty applies only to the product manufactured by or for GS Phone, that can be identified by the “GS” trademark or logo affixed to it. The warranty does not apply to any
- Damage due to circumstances outside of the user’s control. For example: Sand storms, hurricanes, floods, fires, etc.
- For example: your dog chewing on it, your child/friend flushing it down the toilet
- Commercial use
- Modifications to any part of the phone
- Damage caused by use with non-GS Phone products
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse. This includes any liquid damage, whether the phone is submerged in water or something is spilled on the device
- Damage caused by using the phone outside the permitted or intended uses of the phone
- Damage caused by improper voltage or power supply
- Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of GS Phone
- Recovery and reinstallation of software programs and user data are not covered under this warranty.
- No GS Phone reseller, agent, or employee is authorized to make any changes, extensions, or additions to this Warranty. If, for any reason, there is a term on the warranty that is illegal or unenforceable, the legality and validity of the remaining terms on the warranty shall not be inflicted.
- Except to the extent prohibited by warranty law, all implied warranties (including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) shall be limited to 2 years (24 months). Some rules do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation of Damages
- Except to the extent prohibited by law, GS Phone shall not be responsible for any incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, including (but not limited to) loss of profits, revenue or data. This includes any loss resulting from any breach of express or implied warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, even when GS Phone has been notified of the possibility of such damages.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.